Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Street Style: Jacquelyn Jablonski





    Well everyone, here she is… one of my newfound fashion inspirations, maybe even my new favorite model, if only abbey lee would move aside. Jacqueline Jablonski. You might've seen her on numerous runways and magazine covers, but where she really steals the show is on the street. She has absolutely sensational off-duty style, her signature look being tailored, menswear inspired pieces. I can appreciate the bold simplicity of her outfits, as she anchors them with a few favorite pieces, being a quilted black Chanel shoulder bag and an assortment of black boots. I've taken a tip or two from her menswear inspired wardrobe, and will be searching for masculine-inspired, tailored pieces that still hold some femininity. Once I find some pieces I like, I'll style an outfit and hopefully post a few photos.

Let's hope my search will prove worthwhile!


No comments:

Post a Comment