Thursday, January 19, 2012

Spring Inspiration

 

 









   Now that spring is finally (almost) on it's way, I've decided to compile a kind of inspiration board for what my style has been leaning towards, and also things I'm absolutely in love with and will be using every day once the nicer weather comes. 


  I've been really interested in photography lately, and apart from the camera that I want to get for everyday things (the Nikon Coolpix L120), I'd really love to get into polaroids. Next up is my quest for simple, boxy white tees with neat graphics… I've been admiring a few freshjive tees that are pretty similar to the one above. Hotpants are a trend that I love, but am probably too awkward and lanky to pull off, so that one will stay in the "I just love this, but probably will never have the guts to pull it off" group of style photos. Gemstones are the way to my heart, and I'm going to start wrapping wire pendants like the ones in the picture, so I can be a little bit more creative and cheap than just buying them somewhere, but then my cheapness will probably crack in the sight of silver rings. I love the idea of just piling them onto your fingers, and let's face it-- I have a secret obsession for finger tattoos. I really want one, even though they're so impractical and almost impossible to cover, but, oh well. IF I DID THOUGH! Well, if you see the next picture, that's the kind of thing I would consider getting. Ugh, and these Alexander Wang Luca ankle boots are at the top of my spring wishlist. At $460, they'd be a big splurge, but again, JUST LOOK AT THE BEAUTIES! I'm sorry that I've been screaming at you all in capitols, but I guess ankle boots and finger tattoos bring out my passionate side.


  As I'm listening to these albums right now, I thought it was only fitting to post them to, because, in a way they are inspiring and easy to blog to. 


Let's hope my closet will someday have clothes as beautiful as those in it, and stay as clean! Have a nice almost-spring, everyone!









No comments:

Post a Comment