Sunday, January 15, 2012

Wildfox Spring 2012: Pony Tale

At the beginning of every year, we all count on and look forward to hoards of new spring fashion lines coming out. One collection that stunned me was Wildfox's. Shades of pastel cotton candy, hints of kitschy americana, and a whimsical animal print here and there all influence the brand's signature knit pieces. What Wildfox also nailed was balancing the collection with bold graphics and a touch of black lace. Overall, the finished product is very wearable and undoubtedly a great accomplishment.

Here I posted some of my favorites, I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!

















Photographer: Kimberley Gordon
Styling: Emily Faulstich & Kimberley Gordon
Makeup: Carlene K
Hair: Anna Lee Fiorino
Model: Amanda Booth

No comments:

Post a Comment