Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Modern Clean

Modern Clean







I absolutely love every aspect of this set for early spring. Effortless, yet flawlessly achieving that 'off-duty model' look everyone craves. I would love to be the proud owner of that DKNY leather jacket. The color-blocked neutrals, the soft, supple leather, the minimalistic design… ugh, I'm in absolute material heaven. Dear Ms. Donna Karan, if you're feeling at all generous… please, please, pretty please just package this baby up and send it my way! Much appreciated, Gloria

Wow, this is a sad thought. It's three minutes after midnight during finals week, and I'm lying in my bed, listening to Talking Heads, on Polyvore, and imagining a fake letter to the Miss Donna Karan herself. I swear, it was the sublime color-blocking that drove me mad!

Goodnight, everyone! I hope you're all having a lovely night.







No comments:

Post a Comment